VMA's 2011




The VMA's is always a time when we meet the strange, stranger and strangest by way of clothing choices however, there are always a classy few that make me smile every time. This year...of course the big news is Beyonce's pregnancy but I must say, in this Lanvin dress, both she and the baby bump scored top points with me.



Additionally, I loved the look she performed in...sequined D&G jacket. LOVE the menswear look!



There were a few other divas who caught my eye and who I think gave it their all for this show. While others walked the thin line of strange and creative, these ladies (following the trail of Bey) and one gentleman gained my top choices for Best Dressed.



First up...Zoe Saldana in Barbara Bui Dress and pumps.




Next...Kelly Rowland in Falguni & Shane Peacock dress and Christian Louboutin peep-toe heels.




Such a cute look for Ne-Yo! Loved it!



Comments

Popular Posts