Emmy Awards 2011

With so many beautiful gown on the red carpet at the Emmy awards this year, it's taken me quite sometime to choose my favorites but better late than never!


My #1 pick - Sofia Vergara

This woman is simply sassy and beautiful in coral! You can't tell me that a one shoulder isn't the most flattering cut there is and this Vera Wang was the perfect choice for Ms. Sophia. She added emerald green jeweled earrings, Loraine Schwartz gold bracelets and Stuart Weizman shoes to create this sensual yet chic look.



The #2 Spot goes to - Evan Rachel Wood. It was really hard to decide whether she should have the top spot but since I'm into red, as are many other trend spotters this year, she came in at a VERY close second. This black, cap sleeve Elie Saab gown fits her perfectly and the hair and makeup complemented it to a "t". And you can't go wrong with black satin, double platform, peep toe pumps by Salvatore Ferragamo, a metal cuff and matching Judith Leiber clutch now can you?





And last but certainly not least...#3 -Cobie Smulders


Blue has always been my favorite color and honestly I love it in every hue. Cobie may not have been on the list of top three for many other folks but for me, she was a knockout! The turquoise Alberta Ferretti gown totally brings out her smoldering eyes and coupled with Brian Atwood shoes, Neil Lane jewels and a Rene Caovilla clutch...perfection!


Comments

Popular Posts