NYFW Spring 2012

I was BEYOND blessed to be able attend some of the most popular shows during New York Fashion Week this year. What I realized is, the StyleMayvin certainly needs an assistant and a professional photographer since I was too busy studying the clothing and ROS to get any good pictures. However, I've located online, my favorite three shows I attended (sorry if you're not one of them but I still love you all...designers and please invite me back again!)

#1 ...My New love - Chado Ralph Rucci
All I will say is aside from spotting Whoopie Goldberg across the runway, there was audible applause from the front row on a number of the looks and that's rare!



#2...My guy on the side, Michael Kors
I am a long time Michael Kors fan and each season...watching from home, he is always in my top three but seeing the collection in person is an experience like none other.



Finally...the hippest woman I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and being followed by on Twitter...the one and only Betsy Johnson. Her final walk and signature cartwheel included an upbeat club song about "boobs and butt" that I had never heard the pleasure of hearing and also included in the play-list was a rendition of a Nikki Minaj medley who I actually spotted in the audience as well. You won't have the pleasure of hearning these songs on the edited version below...guess you just had to be there. Anyway, needless to say, Betsy is a hoot and I love her!

Comments

Popular Posts