Sip-n-See - Chevrolet Cruze

This is a new series you'll be seeing from me as often as I can score a vehicle. I review cars for other publications from a more technical perspective however, since I look at everything "through the eyes of a fashionista", I would be remiss if I didn't host a little gathering when I can, just to get a take on the car from my friends and followers. If you missed this one, no worries, there are more to come.






Introducing..."Charlene" Cruze (yes...I do name each and every car I drive!)

On the day I took Charlene out for a drive and to meet some of my friends, I decided to carried along a few bottles of wine and lots of Vitamin Water...you know, just to make sure the girls had didn't get too parched on this extremely humid day.


From the front seat and navigation inspections to questions about the manual, eco version of the Cruze I was driving, all in all these ladies had a blast and trust me, "Charlene" certainly enjoyed all the attention! Our first "car guest", Joy Randall, owner of Flawless Makeup Art.
















A great time was had by all and there was a lot of sippin' but definitely NO driving while sippin'. All of the ladies were great and I enjoyed telling them about the Cruze, this cute compact car, all in the name of fun and a girls day out. Speaking of compact, many were surprised by the roomy-ness of the back seats. Tinesha Matthews, co-owner and stylist at Revolution Ego hair salon, played around with the satellite radio and then, it was off to test out the backseat.




















If you know like I know, there's no better place to test anything out than a hair salon so one of the other fabulous Revolution Ego stylists took time from her busy schedule to come take a look as well. Thanks Kelley Carboni-Woods. Looking good chica!

Then it was off to do a little, real world testing. How well would the Cruze fit in my friend Martina Gale's garage along with her other cars? Hmmm... She did a thorough inspection of the sunroof, of course wearing heels. What else?


Even my "mini StyleMayvin" daughter was able to get in on the fun before heading off to dance class. The booster seat fit perfectly.










Lastly, I just had to test out the manual drive wearing my own favorite shoes, the Cruze passed the "heel test" with flying colors. From high heels to Wedges, "Charlene" didn't let me down.



















Stay tuned for my top 5 favorite features and what did the men think?

Comments

Popular Posts