NYFW Fall 2012 - Day 1

Are you wondering who's showing on the first day of New York Fashion Week? Well, I've got a partial list coming right up!

But first, I have to say how excited I am to see Rachel Comey. Not just because of the ridiculously awesome shoes she creates, but also because she's the one woman who started off making menswear that was so irresistibly gorgeous that women bought it too...just in smaller sizes. Now, that's what I call fashion influence.


Photo: Rachel Comey - Spring 2012

Also, one of my favorite shows I attended last season, Chado Ralph Rucci, was so (bleeping) crazy that I simply cannot imagine what he's come up with for Fall. Seriously, there was a standing ovation and everything! Meanwhile I was nearly in tears!






Photos: Chado Ralph Rucci - Spring 2012

I don't think there's a single fashion friend I know who will get a wink of sleep tonight!

As promised, here's a list I found of designers showing tomorrow Wednesday 2/8/12. Let the games begin!

6pm Rachel Comey, Pier 59 Studios – 11th Ave at 18th Street
6pm Chado Ralph Rucci, The Academy Theater at Lighthouse – 111 E. 59th Street
6pm Blanc de Chine, 673 Fifth Avenue
6pm DKNY MAN, 475 10th Avenue (36th/37th Street) Men collection
7pm The Heart Truth, Hammerstein Ballroom – 311 W. 34th St. (bet. 8th & 9th Ave.)

Comments

Popular Posts