Ooooh La La Lashes




Thanks to my friends at Belk Department Stores Corporate Office, I had the opportunity to sample the Lancome Definicils Precious Cells Mascara and since mascara, lip gloss and a little bronzer is about all I wear, I am truly in love!



Now, I must start by saying that My natural lashes aren't too bad. I don't wear falseies often because I worry about thinning out my own and I'm always on the lookout for something that will simply enhance the natural beauty. So what's the Lancome secret? "Lash Densifier Complex, with a precious plant cell extract, which helps regenerate lash condition, so they’re stronger, denser and less likely to fall-out during makeup removal." Got that right off the website...couldn't have said it better myself!

So...I put it to the test. I'm going bare face guys so get ready!

BEFORE



AFTER




Lancome...you rock! I love my new mascara! Now, I'm off to complete the rest of my look for today. I'm seriously considering trying my hand at applying Eye-Shadows. Hmmmm....what cha' got Lancome?

Comments

Popular Posts