Pursuit of Perfection - Lexus CT Hybrid

Driving the Lexus CT Hybrid for the first time was quite an interesting experience. Once I got accustomed to the placement and styling of the gear shift including the one touch, push button park and 4 mode driving selections from Eco to Sport, "Lexi" Lexus proved to be one of the most enjoyable drives, I've experienced in quite some time. Plus, look at that face! Is this not the most adorable grill ever?



And check out the Green pop of color on the center console. Very Eco-chic!


With all the special amenities and sleek design look of the car, I had to show her off to some of my fashionable friends and what better time to do that than CIAA weekend?


Krystal Ellison, Head Designer and Founder of KLE Handbags




Joy Randall, Owner/Founder - Flawless Makeup Art

CIAA is a time in Charlotte, NC when the city is flooded with people, parties and the love for basketball and this year because it was the 100th Anniversary of the CIAA, there was even more excitement than usual. Even The First Lady, Michelle Obama made a stylish appearance while promoting her "Lets Move" initiative.



Now, let's talk about the Lexus CT. Boasting a fuel economy of 43 City MPG, I certainly put that to the test with the various trips to uptown I made during the week and the handling of the car had me feeling as if I was it's actual owner within the first 24 hours. Meanwhile, we did lots of food shopping for our house guests at Bi-Lo and Lexi's clean look, because white is always classic, definitely made her the envy of the parking lot.



This is one of those cars that if you want to make the transition to a hybrid without the "look" of it, the Lexus CT a perfect choice. Fashion and style at its finest with enough cargo space to haul "the teenager" back to college after a long weekend break. It's the best of both worlds.



Thanks to my friends at Toyota/Lexus, I travelled stylishly as well as comfortably.





I had such a good time with Lexi, I wore my new Michael Kors driving gloves every day!


Parent company, Toyota sponsored the CIAA Fan Experience and that offered me the opportunity to get up close and personal with some of the "green" Toyota models as well.


Here's a peak at my 2 favs!



Toyota Highlander Hybrid




Toyota Prius V

So, no matter what you're looking for Toyota/Lexus/Scion has it and style is a necessity, never compromised.

Comments

Popular Posts