2012 One Piece Swimwear

This is the best time of year to find the perfect swimsuit because the choices are endless! Im all over the one piece looks at the moment but if you haven't already gotten your beach body in order, don't worry...there always the option of wearing a cover up!

Here's an example of one that I think would be perfect for almost any body type.



Now, One piece bathing suits used to be a great way to hide some of the "imperfections" you might not want to show off but these sizzling styles straight off the runway are probably more sexy than wearing less fabric and sporting a bikini! Don't you agree?



This...is my absolute favorite! I must have it! It's a serious head turner and it looks fabulous on!!!



Monokini's truly are definitely at the top of my list! The print on this one is the perfect mix of girlie yet sophisticated.



And just because I love a good peplum...I had to add this little number to my favs list. *wink*



What's your swimwear style of choice this summer?

Comments

Popular Posts