Sweet Dreams

I was in love from the moment I laid eyes on this lamp! Fashion in the home is definitely something vie started to consider more. I mean really, fashion is all around is and this is a very stylish side table piece!



It's called "Shore" made of Agate and designed by Portia Hicks.

As I read more about Agate, the more I fell in love! "It was given its name by Theophrastus, a Greek philosopher and naturalist, who discovered the stone along the shoreline of the river Achates in Greece over 3,000 years ago." So now I'm thinking, this is really vintage because its ancient style... Literally.

"Agate is believed to discern truth, accept circumstances, and is a powerful emotional healer. Legend says that Agate improves memory and concentration, increases stamina and encourages honesty. Agate is believed to enhance personal courage and protect one against danger. Agate provides a calming influence, improves perception, concentration and helps to develop and increase one’s analytical talents."

Place an Agate lamp in your bedroom and have sweet dreams!

Comments

Popular Posts