Warriors In Pink

The StyleMayvin team was honored to be invited to the Warriors in Pink event at the Gansevoort Park Hotel in NYC! I am inspired and in awe of the strength and beauty of the women who served as the models for the fashion show not just because they are Cancer survivors but also because they continue to support the cause everyday with a smile on their face.


We had the opportunity to preview all of the fabulous new "Warriors in Pink" items powered by Ford...

And being the fashionista that I am... The Circle of Hope Scarf ($34) was my favorite piece!

I am encouraging all of my readers to do something stylish with a cause and join forces with Ford to show your support for fight against breast cancer. We have all been touched by this disease in some way and this is a fabulous way to join the movement because 100% of the net proceeds from the sales of Warriors in Pink are given to help fight breast cancer. Shop NOW at fordcares.com!

Comments

Popular Posts