Automotive Style: Honda Crosstour

Sleek, handsome and almost gliding as he went by I'm sure what's on the mind of on-lookers is, "Who's that dude?!?"

"Hajee", as I have so affectionately named him graced my driveway recently and his grill made me smile the minute I laid eyes on it.


For those who aren't quite ready for the fuel expense of an SUV but need more space than what you typically see in a sedan, the Honda Crosstour is perfect!


The 60/40 split rear seat can accommodates more seating an allows you to transport larger items with ease.



Fashionistas...need even more space especially to disguise all those new purchases you've just made? Voila! Stowaway storage to the rescue!


As a Mom, I have to say that the hatchback access was one of my favorite design aspects. On a recent trip out to the mall, it really came in handy!








As the StyleMayvin, I was enthralled by the interior. The black leather with brown wood grain reminded me of two of my favorite complementing colors, black and brown AND a look I adore; butter soft black leather pants paired with a brown animal print boot! What a fab look for fall/winter!


Basically, the Honda Crosstour is a fabulously stylish way to travel, it's fuel efficient and with its enhanced handling, you can conquer any driving condition!

More of what I loved...
-Real Time 4WD
-V6 Exhilaration
-Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control
-Variable Cylinder Management (27 Highway MPG)

Comments

Popular Posts