Get In My Wardrobe

Searching out the most fabulous looks of the season is one of my favorite past times and it's also my job so I always feel like I get the best of both world everyday!

Womens designer clothing and shoes are always the most exciting and maybe that's because I tend to picture myself wearing every look... just like each of these!


My Wardrobe is one of the best places to find a fabulous new looks and with a name like that, almost every piece they have could certainly fit in "my wardrobe" even if I had to knock down a wall to make more space! Seriously, I LOVE this site.

Is this Sonia By Sonia Rykiel, Knitted Cashmere Mix Striped Jumper Dress ($429.00) not the absolute cutest thing ever?


Need a head to toe look? This one caught my eye in 1.3 seconds flat!


The shoes are so fly that I just had to get a closer look. McQueen "The Dream", that's my pet name for the designer who's my Fashion BFF in my head, has an eye for the fabulous! I need these Brogued Golf Shoe Boots in my life like asap!


And I can't forget the jewelry! This piece is right up my alley.
Spike Stud with Swarovski Crystal Ring ($131)



I could have spent hours on this website, actually to tell the truth, I have and I will in the future (shhhhh) so don't miss your chance to find the hottest designer looks!

Comments

Popular Posts