Brown Baggin It

Ok...who's ready for a $290 brown bag?


Jill Sander is selling this "brown bag"...or rather WAS selling this bag for a whopping $290! I say "was" because it's already sold out at Jill Sander's SoHo location. Oh and technology won't help you out this time because you can't find it online either! Apparently all of the cool, fashionable folks have already snatched them up.

So, you can look at this one of two ways. 1. Excessive and useless fashion or 2. Save the environment! No more need to recycle brown bags and instant status changer. You decide.

And while you're at it, consider the black leather version for $630


What do you think?

Comments

  1. Wow, $290.00 for a paper bag! At the end of the day, it's just a bag, albeit a fly bag I must admit, still a bag. With the same fingers I typed that with, I will gone on to say, the black leather joint is an accessory that could make the list. I could see myself "tottin" that, word.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts