Friday, September 7, 2012

IFB CON 2012

One of the best blogger conferences I've attended this year was the IFB CON.


It was definitely a great way to kick off fashion week and honestly, I must say how proud I am of my fellow bloggers. Unlike many in the fashion industry, the speakers and attendee were all so transparent and forth coming with advice and information. It really was a no holds barred meeting of the fashion minds.

My favorite speaker? The keynote on day 2 of course...the one and only Iman!


All I can say is I've always respected her and followed her career because she is such an inspiration to me and many others but now, after hearing her speak so candidly, I was able to get a glimpse of who she really is. Sweet personality, warm spirit and all around positive person.

Fellow bloggers...If you didn't attend this season, don't fret...the IFB CON will be back in February! Hope to see you there!

Vendor pix!






0 comments:

Post a Comment