Monday, September 10, 2012

Korto Momolu - SS13

During the very first phone conversation I had with Korto Momolu, I knew she had a great future in fashion ahead of her. Forever the family woman first, then a designer, she really gets the work/life balance so of course we have a lot in common.




This season I was not only happy to see her again but also very happy and excited to be there to experience her very first ready-to-wear collection! ...and if I must say, she knocked it outta the park! I would be honored to wear any of her pieces...in a different size than the models are wearing of course. *wink*




















































The Korto Momolu Team (above)




(left to right: StyleMayvin, Korto Momolu and Darin Holt)
Congratulations Korto!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment