Monday, September 17, 2012

Nicole Richie For Macy's

During the festivities of New York Fashion Week, I had the opportunity to preview Nicole Richie's Capsule Collection for Macy's at their press lounge in the Empire Hotel.


Thanks to all the media love I get from my friends at Macy's, I was fortunate enough to get a fabulous sneak peak which I shared with my readers in July however, the looks are even more beautiful in production. Wouldn't you agree?

















The clothes were fab...the shoe display promoting Macy's 34th Street, soon to be "worlds largest" shoe department was truly amazing...


...and the little pick-me-up snacks were beyond appreciated, what with my fashion week schedule!


Thanks for knowing just what this style blogger needed Macy's!



0 comments:

Post a Comment