111 Is Not Too Old

One of NYC's most beloved stores, Bergdorf Goodman recently celebrated its 111th Anniversary!




This retail giant is still going strong while introducing the world to new and innovative designs every day so who says an old fabulous dog can't learn new tricks? And teach the young pups a few as well!
If you've ever visited the store in NYC you know exactly what I mean when I say, the first time I actually made a purchase there, I almost felt like royalty. Seriously, for style lovers like me, there's nothing like the first time and it really was an experience I'll never forget.
Shopping online can be just as awesome oddly enough. Try it. You'll see! They've even got a few items picked out especially for this 111th anniversary! One of my favs was the Judith Lieber Pill Box ($595). Apparently, I wasn't the only one because its already sold out! Meanwhile I'm not even a pill taking person but I believe everything should have its own gorgeous place to be stored...yes, even pills.




And...I'm wondering why everything I love is already sold out but these were too awesome not to share! Giuseppe Zanotti BG 111th Anniversary Metallic Strappy Sandal.




Maybe you will have better luck than I...find more of the anniversary offerings HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts