Buick Lacrosse - AutomotiveStyle

I absolutely love reviewing cars but I think I may have found my new love in luxury cars.

The Buick LaCrosse is not only beautifully styled. It's also ridiculously comfortable to drive. My husband, who's rarely impressed by the cars I get the opportunity to review, was completely smitten with this one. And although he isn't quite as tall as Shaquille O'Neal, he's a pretty big guy and admitted he would consider purchasing one. He even jokingly mentioned that the seats felt like a recliner chair.




Luxury at it's finest!
From the style perspective, which is how I see everything I review, this particular car reminded me of the Spring/Summer 2013 burgundy suit I saw by the design house of Ermenegildo Zegna during the menswear shows at Milan Fashion Week.

It's sleek, it's sexy yet manly and had just the right amount of street appeal. The information center is beautifully designed and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of the "IntelliLink" system. IntelliLink allows connectivity with smartphones for hands-free or streaming audio functions, as well as access to apps for Pandora! Love that!!!




Another style and design aspect I could certainly appreciate was the inclusion of a third color. Almost like color blocking in a way. Too often people are afraid of color but the inclusion of the automatic ice blue ambient lighting on the dash at night or in darker environments like the Lincoln Tunnel for instance, was a welcome and surprising addition.








My favorite feature? How to find the closest and cheapest fuel! Thanks for seeing the importance of adding that info into the mix Buick!


As I asked the hubby to weigh in on the LaCrosse, he as I mentioned before, said really liked it. His drawback was the door handle placement. Admittedly, it was a bit awkward when exiting the vehicle at first but once I got used to it, I didn't notice too much of a difference.
Find out more about the 2013 LaCrosse and it's features HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts