Julep!

Yelling "JULEP" is kinda like yelling "BINGO"! I don't know about you but my Julep experience always makes me feel like I totally just won something!

My friends at Julep sent me a few products to play with and I tried but I just couldn't pick a favorite nail polish...I'm serious! All the colors look absolutely awesome and they're right on trend. Don't you agree?











Manicured and beautifully polished nails are the best! I'm simply in love with the Julep collection! The polish goes on smooth, rarely needs a second coat, dries even smoother and its got super staying power! That last fact is really important to me as a busy Mom, Wife and Fashionista. I'm sure some of you know exactly what I mean.

In addition to the polishes, Julep hooked me up with a few additional essentials.


The quick dry polish works great and I just started testing out the hand scrub, age defying hand brightener and nail growth revitalizing serum. So far, so good!

Oh and dont get me started on the Julep Sicilian Orange foot soak! Makes my tootsies very, very happy!


I think I might just have a new beauty regimen!

And finally...I can't forget the eye shadows (Orange and Black glitter) and Bombshell Burgundy nail polish! Thanks Julep! These will surely come in quite handy for Halloween!



Comments

Popular Posts