Riding Boots!

Of course the day when I'm all excited about finding the perfect riding boot for winter it's ends up being 80 degrees outside in NY! What is that about? Oh well, as a former retail buyer, I'm used to looking at fashion from one season when I'm currently in another so the search continues!

Riding boots are a must have any season, especially if you're a Northerner because you've gotta be comfortable and i must say, this has always been a favorite for me regarding style and comfort! If you wanna spend a little more on this particular purchase, here's the perfect choice by Giorgio Armani Goatskin Boots ($975).


Are you like me and love always having something with a bit more edge? Well, this Lisa for Donald Pliner Adait Tall Riding Boot ($498) should do the trick!


I liked those so much that I fell in love with the little sister... Lisa for Donald Pliner Aleska Booties ($398). Gotta love a riding "bootie"!!!


Price still a bit too steep? Try these Durango City Women's Pull-On Boots ($170). It's a cool color for winter and who doesn't love Durango's?



Comments

Popular Posts