Style By Design

Last year for my birthday, I had the awesome opportunity to receive a custom KLE Handbags design made especially for me! The designer, Krystal Ellison, had little to go on with regard to making it because the dress it was to compliment was also being made. That being said, take a look at what a fabulous job the KLE team did!





Amazing right? Well, not only did the bag match perfectly, it also was beautifully crafted as a one-of-a-kind, especially for me!

I've continued to watch the development of this company over the last year and I only see great things for the future. Just look at some of the more recent designs...

Reversible Fold Over Clutch





Brown Fold Over Clutch


Camel Fold Over Clutch


Redwine Clutch Collection


From the "Pop of Pink Collection"


And my personal favorite... The Copper Python Clutch. I die! Seriously...





So, I'm thinking that as my December birthday starts to roll around again this year, I better be quick about getting my order in. But listen...here's where it gets interesting for YOU... my fabulous readers! KLE Handbags has agreed to partner up with StyleMayvin to do a very fashionable giveaway. Wanna get your very own KLE Handbag? Well let me tell you how to get your hands on one!

For the next 7 days (starting Wednesday 10/31/12), visit and LIKE the KLE Handbags Facebook page and leave the comment "I want my KLE handbag!" and your name will automatically be entered. To double your chances, Tweet the same comment ("I want my KLE handbag!") to @KLEHandbags with the hash tag #StyleMayvin so I can monitor the entires from this end as well. Don't forget the hash tag to make your entry valid! The winner will be announced on Facebook and Twitter on Wednesday 11/7/12. Good Luck!!!

P.S. If you're not the lucky winner, don't fret you can purchase from online at www.klehandbags.com or send your request via email at KLEHandbags@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular Posts