A Small Slice of Heaven - TravelSTYLE

If the Bardessono hotel in Napa Valley, the beautiful town of Yontville to be exact, has a middle name, it's "Customer Service".




From beginning to end, this was undoubtedly one o the best home-away-from-home travel experiences I've ever had...EVER!

Upon arrival, the first thing I noticed was the friendly staff. No, they don't just point me in the direction of the elevator or pull out the "you are here" map at the Bardessono. No! My front desk representative physically walked me to my room through a breathtaking courtyard, explaining the property's amenities along the way.








This Leed Platinum Certified Hotel (one of only 3 in the United States), is dedicated to the environmental advantages of being "aggressively green" without sparing any of the luxurious amenities their guests cherish. From the underground geothermal system that heats and cools the guests rooms to the organic linens, which quite frankly may have provided the most stylishly comfortable sleeping experience I can recall.










(Above: Private patio)

Did I mention the added benefit of "environmental" TV channels and an in room gas fireplace? Waking up here each morning was like mini heaven!




My favorite amenity? The spa of course! My friends and I consider ourselves "spa snobs" but "Magic Hands Sara", as I've affectionately named my massage therapist for the day, did not disappoint. More than that...the staff created an experience that I will not soon forget and will forever recommend to others. Here's the setup for my arrival...see for yourself.



In room massage

Pre drawn bath ready post massage

Organic bath salts

Naturally flavored water and champagne

Can you say "spoiled"?!?

Even the complimentary robe and slippers were so inviting, I almost didn't want to leave the room!

The attention to detail in customer service at the Bardessono is unparalleled. Right down to to inspiring messages left on my bedside table each day...


And the Bardessono definitely created a memorable experience for me! This property is definitely StyleMayvin approved!

Usually I would say..."If you're ever in the quaint little town of Yontville, go by the Bardessono." but that leaves too much to chance. THIS is a purposed destination! So instead I say, make plans today to experience one of the most relaxing places on earth, the Bardessono. And be sure to tell Jim Treadway, the General Manager that T.Strong sent ya!












Until next time...



Comments

  1. Wow! It looks so relaxing and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me the drawn bath and in-room massage...I don't think I would have left the room!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks absolutely amazing!! I think this is going to have to get added to my list of hotels to try when I'm in California next. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. Looks so peaceful and relaxing. Definitely worth a trip to Napa Valley.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts