Experience the Richness


Ladies...I am 100% sure that I am not the only one who struggles with dry skin in the winter, especially if you're a northerner like me.  The cold weather can be brutal on your skin and just like last year when I shared tips on Fox News Rising via my "Life & Style Tip of the Week" segment, the same is true today. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! After all, it's certainly one very important key to the beautiful red carpet looks all of the celebrities have and you should have it too!


I mean, why not add "beautiful skin" as the perfect accessory to your head-to-toe look? Exactly!  There's no reason why you shouldn't and here's a fun way to do it. First, find out more about Suave Skin Solutions via the Suave Facebook page.  I already love their products and I can't wait to get my hands on the newest collection. They are new and improved body lotions that make it easy to have beautiful skin with richer formulas that leave your skin moisturized all day long!

Next, there's an awesome campaign going on with Suave and celebrity fashion stylist and TV host George Kotsiopoulos where YOU, my readers can enter to win the "Experience the Richness" contest. What's that you ask? Well, Suave and George have teamed up to offer the super grand prize -- the ultimate day of richness!  Now, here's the kicker... if you can tell Suave why having radiant skin is important, in just 50 words or less, you could win free product or a year's supply of  Suave® body lotion AND $1,000 to create your ultimate day of richness.  How's that for fabulous?

So, what are you waiting for? Remember, you don't have to be an A-list celeb to get the look!




Comments

Popular Posts