Fashionable Fragrance - Enter to WIN!

To close out 2012 I gave away quite a few fabulous items during my "Stylish Stocking Stuffers" promo but there was one particular category I left out...unintentionally so I thought it best to start 2013 off with this!

Who's ready to win a great pair of His and Hers fragrances, just in time for Valentine's Day?

Well, I've got a great smelling...not to mention great looking duo for you!

Ladies...it goes without saying that this guy makes any suit, any pair of underwear and especially a soccer uniform look like a million bucks. And trust me...the David Beckham fragrance "Homme" spells almost as good as he looks! ...Almost.


And for you, my lady, I have Heidi Klum's fragrance "Shine". I've been wearing it for the past few days and I think it's quite spectacular.  No, it's not "the body" in a bottle but hey, if you're confortable in your own skin, that's all that matters. Right?


So... how can you win them both? It's simple and like I said before, it's a package deal! 

If you're NOT already a fan of StyleMayvin on Facebook and/or a follower of @StyleMayvin on Twitter, logon and take care of that now!  That's step one. If you are already a fan/follower, you can move on to step two: Enter by visiting one or both (to double your chances) of those social media outlets (FB and Twitter) and leave the following comment: 

For Facebook:
"Fashionable Fragrances are a great way to say Happy Valentine's Day the #StyleMayvin way!" 

For Twitter:
"@StyleMayvin Fashionable Fragrances are a great way to say Happy Valentine's Day the #StyleMayvin way!"

Contest starts on Monday 1/21/13 and ends on Friday 1/25/13. Winner will be announced on StyleSaturday 1/26/13. Good Luck!

Comments

Popular Posts