Golden Globes 2013 - Red Carpet

Tonight's color trends on the red carpet seemed to be nude and red.  Some of my favorites fit in this mold, while others went totally outside the box.  As always, I only focused on the Best Dressed...I just see no reason to be a "fashion meanie"...we'll leave it to E! to tell all the gory details.  In the meantime, enjoy the looks I chose as my favs and thanks in advance to all of the photographers out there who upload their pictures so fast we bloggers are able to share them.  Huffington Post rocks!

 Nicole Richie - Naeem Khan
 Michelle Dockery in Alexander Vauthier
Kate Hudson -  Alexander McQueen
 Amanda Seyfried - Givenchy
 Eva Longoria - Emilio Pucci
 Rachel Weisz - Louis Vuitton
 Jennifer Lopez - Zuhair Murad
Nicole Kidman - Alexander McQueen
 Jessica Alba - Christian Dior
 Emily Blunt - Michael Kors
 Amy Adams - Marchesa
Kerry Washington - Miu Miu
Halle Berry - Versace

Comments

Popular Posts