Spa-taclar - TravelSTYLE

Whenever I mention anything about traveling to Arizona to anyone who's been there and those who have not, the first piece of advise I'm given is that I just HAVE TO go to one of the world renowned spas. So, for my very first trip to Arizona, there was an obvious resort choice. When you think of trusted, luxury resorts, you know you can't go wrong with a Four Season's Property!



So... off to the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North I went!

A huge thank you to Kim and her team of hospitality professionals for making me feel welcome as soon as my car service driver opened the door and I walked into this desert oasis. As expected, the grounds were absolutely breath taking...especially the pool side view from my room.

So, after a couple of days of rest and impeccably prepared food...



...It was time for you Spa Adventure! I arrived at the Spa early because I'm a bit of a "pampering enthusiasts" and wanted to be sure I had time to enjoy all the amenities. The steam room and sauna were the perfect beginning to a wonderful experience. I even had time to cuddle up in the waiting area, wearing my Four Seasons Spa robe with a cozy chenille blanket, a hot cup of green tea and of course...the most recent Elle Magazine.


There were so many options to choose from on the spa menu however, my contact suggested their most popular massage service, the Aromatherapy Swedish Massage.

The treatment room was beyond welcoming and most importantly, calming. I was ready for the highly anticipated service and my masseuse did not disappoint.


She worked every single muscle with just the right about of pressure. It took all I had within me not to dose off...well, maybe I did just a little. The only thing that could have made my spa experience any better better was, for a nature lover life myself,  a pool side treatment. Can you imagine?


The weather wasn't quite warm enough for me to do it during my most recent visit but I'll be back, for sure! So, if you ever find yourself in the Scottsdale area of Arizona, I've got three very important things you simply must do...


2. Treat yourself to one of these or some variation thereof...

3. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy the view.

*Special thanks to the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale team. They made this very special trip, even more special.

Comments

  1. Although I have yet to visit Arizona, I have heard nothing but great things about the beautiful state. Many have raved over the view of the desert, it's interesting species and weather. However, your review and experience has certainly heightened my interest in visiting Arizona in the near future. Additionally, what woman doesn't enjoy a well-deserved pamper session? So, I will be sure to contact the Four Seasons property. Thanks for sharing such an insightful experience. I can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts