Are You Ready To BeeBangled?

Recently introduced to BeeBangled via press release as well as on Facebook, I have fallen in love. If you want to get good quality, yet trendy pieces for less, this is a website that you definitely want to check out.  I have three bracelets that I absolutely love!  I wore both the gold spiked bracelet and the blue/gold cuff bracelet during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week and received quite a few compliments.

Doesn't the spiked bracelet look awesome stacked? LOVE!


The green cuff bracelet is another favorite because of the intricate detailing and cut out design. I can't wait until spring when I can wear my favorite colorful sundresses because this is going to be the perfect touch! In fact, I already have a look in mind that will make this conversation piece shine even brighter than it already does. An look...it come is more colors!


Do you love these designs and want to see more? Well, check out www.beebangled.com and make a few purchases of your own! These are next on my list!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts