Clutch This

It's hard to think about warm weather trends with snow on the ground but I found three very cute Spring 2013 clutches that I've fallen in love with and they are just perfect for...well EVERYTHING!

What do you think?

Let's start with this Balenciaga bag.  It's a simple white clutch but not that simple...check out the shoulder strap. Pretty and dangerous all at the same dang time!
What a fabulous way to celebrate the Big Apple! This Anya Hindmarch clutch is for a true New Yorker. Oh and if you're fond of peaches, they've got you covered on that too.
And finally...one of my most coveted designers really brings it with this fabulously playful clutch. Gotta love The House of Chanel.  I mean, who else could create such a whimsical bag as this and make it look just as classic as their ever popular tweed jacket? I. Am. In. Love.


Comments

Popular Posts