COVERGIRL + hp

The life of a fashion journalist is always filled with running here and there at any moment to catch a fashion show, do an interview, or hustling to get a photo.  By all accounts, it can be exhausting which is why I say "you have to be a special type of person to love to do this"!  And that's the truth. Yes, it's glamorous but it's also an extremely involved job.

Thankfully, there are times when brands like CoverGirl and HP spread the love to us and offer a little pampering...especially during NY Fashion Week when it's oh so necessary!  With that, I want to say a HUGE thank you to CoverGirl and HP for inviting me to the Fashion Influencers Lounge at the Empire Hotel!


They had everything!  Food, drinks and a space to get a little work done...


...but there were fun pampering activities too! So, I watched runway shows on the telly and waited for my turn.



 And got my nails polised!  I love, love, love the CoverGirl nail polish color...



...then, it was time for a mini makeover.


So, the icing on the cake is... Designer Timo Weiland stopped by to chat about his collection. How awesome is that?


And this is even more awesome!  Thanks CoverGirl!


Oh and here's a video about my experience!  LOL.  Too much fun!


Watch live streaming video from nyfwlounge at livestream.com

Comments

Popular Posts