De La Renta Jewels

Anytime I see an Oscar de la Renta piece, I am in awe.  Now, in additional to the beautiful clothing bearing the legendary designers' name, I've found that I'm also a huge fan of the jewelry line.

A favorite motif of Oscar's, the pave' bow ring is also now a favorite of mine! I'm such a copycat when it comes to Oscar. I mean, the man is simply a genius and is also one of the nicest people you ever want to meet.

This ring is made of genuine Swarovski crystals and is hand set in Russian gold. It just screams GLAMOUR, does it not? It's giving me "Old Hollywood" and I love it! And just in case you were wondering, there's also a hidden size adjuster to ensure a custom fit. This is a must-have piece to put the final touches on any elegant evening look.


Comments

Popular Posts