Grammy's Red Carpet - 2013

Well, I was kind of skeptical about what this year's Grammy's Red Carpets would be like after the official "fashion memo" went out warning all attendees about a semi dress code.  In the past, well....I guess there was a few too many revealing outfits and it was time to put a stop to it!

At first, I thought...why on earth would the Grammy's committee want to fashionably stifle the creativity of such creative people? I mean really, musicians are some of the most interestingly dressed people I've ever known...from rockers to rappers. In retrospect, I now think that the powers that be were simply trying to shield the viewers from over-the-top, skin bearing looks and I honestly believe this made everyone bring their A-Game.  No, it's not as "fancy" the Golden Globes most of the celebs looked quite spectacular. And I for one was really pleasantly surprised by tonight's red carpet looks.

Here are a few of my favs!  Who did you love?












Comments

Popular Posts