Joanna Mastroianni Fall 2013 - MBFW

This is the first season that I've had the opportunity to see the Joanna Mastroianni collection on the runway and from the photos below, you will see why I am now an even bigger fan than I was before!

The dresses, gowns and separates were so finely crafted that I almost wanted to embrace the cold weather and snow outside Lincoln Center in an effort to further fall in love over her Fall Collection. And don't even get me started on the fur infused pieces! Stunning... to say the least!

Just take a look at these photos! Oh and once again... my Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone made getting photos from my already awesome seat, ever better! To see all of the fabulous photos I snapped from this show, check out my Facebook Page!













Comments

Popular Posts