Lincoln MKT - AutomotiveSTYLE

As intriguing as the Lincoln MKT looks in photos, it's even more interesting (in a good way) in person.



When driving this car, I felt like I was getting a little bit of everything!  From the outside, it gives the illusion of a SUV or Crossover because of it's size.


Then, when I physically got inside and noticed the three rows of seats (the third row folds and stores completely with one touch of a button), I had as much space as a mini van. Can I just say that for a full day of shopping for yourself, the kids, the husband and the house...having this much accessible space was totally awesome?!?

And finally, as I took this car for a spin, I quickly realized that it drove/handled more like a car.


So I'm talking SUV, Minivan and a sporty driving car, all in one! Not to mention, this particular model was "all black everything" and that's the perfect accessory to any photo. Wouldn't you agree?  I pulled out my motorcycle jacket especially for this one.


Here are two of my favorite features... #1 As a Mom, having the back-seat center console refrigerator was phenomenal...



...and #2, being the stylista that I am, the Dual Panoramic Vista Sunroof made me feel like a Superstar. The amount of natural light it allowed into the vehicle is perfect for any photo. Plus, with the current weather we are having, I wasn't able to open it too often to enjoy the freezing breeze, yet being able to have the sun shine down on me was quite nice. Can you tell I'm ready for spring?



Anyway, aesthetically, this vehicle is a joy to drive and to look good in while driving! Plus the even better thing is, it's just as safe, fuel efficient and well worth the money. If you want luxury, this is the perfect way to go!

More about the MKT:
  • Fuel Economy 17/City, 25/Highway
  • Powerful and fuel-efficient turbocharged V6 option (Standard)
  • MKT EcoBoost has a more powerful twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter V6
  • Balanced ride and handling 
  • Quiet interior
  • Standard with rear parking sensors, a rearview camera, stability and traction control, antilock disc brakes, front seat side-impact airbags and side curtain airbags covering all three rows


Comments

  1. I wasn't currently in search of a new vehicle but this post has got me envisioning myself on the open road, music blasting, sunroof open, and taking the curves of the country road in style!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts