Nanette Lepore Fall 2013 - MBFW

The final show of fashion week for me, this season, was Nanette Lepore.  Although I was beyond elated to be there and couldn't wait to see what this innovative designer had created, it was still definitely a bitter sweet end to a whirlwind of a week!

As exhausting as a full week of fashion shows can be, I absolutely love it...along with many other style obsessed fans and fashion journalists. In all honesty, sometimes I think we all may possibly be Martians but luckily with Nanette Lepore's "Life on Mars" theme, we fit right in!

I'm sure you have a picture in your head of what "Life on Mars" would look like from a fashion perspective but I want you to wipe that slate completely clean!  This is not a costumey, George Jetson thing...no, it is pure genius.  See for yourself!  Oh...and I threw in a few shots from vantage point to start off... just for kicks and giggles.




















Comments

Popular Posts