Project Runway + Intel and HP - MBFW

What a fabulous time was had by all at the Project Runway Reunion Party with Intel! There was staging and a camera so of course, I was drawn right to it.


I spent quite a lot of time in this area and thank goodness Intel and HP had the foresight to allow style-loving-camera-hogs like myself to have a mini photoshoot, plus have the pictures to prove it. The photo station where guests could print out as well as send an emailable version of the photos to themselves were hopping all night long! No big surprise there right?

Well, from great food and drinks


to the most fabulous company I've been in all week, this event had it all!


As a previous event planner I always appreciate the effort in activities the planners put together. Don't you just love this oversized laptop?!?


Then there were the little surprises, like this exquisitely body painted woman giving me model face for days...


...and I can't overlook the ambiance. It's all about the smallest details for me and this chandelier added a haute touch to the evening.


Mingling and networking during fashion events comes easy to most and by all accounts, it seems the attendees thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I know I did!



Comments

Popular Posts