Ralph Rucci Fall 2013 - MBFW

Since the Spring shows at Lincoln Center in 2011, I have been in lust with Chado Ralph Rucci and his designs have amazed me every season since. I had the pleasure of going backstage to meet him last season and was blessed by the fashion gods to see his collection again this season...and on the front row no less!  SWOON and DIE!

The looks were amazing, especially the deeply colored furs (my favorite), and I was enamored with how every single piece was more classic than last. Honestly, if you ever own just one look from this collection, you will be able to wear it 20, even 40 years from now.

I snagged these pictures with my awesome Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone that I've been traveling with all show season. These photos help me relive every moment and I've been on a style high ever since! See why below... and to covet more fab looks from the collection, check out my Facebook page!


















Comments

Popular Posts