Lace - Spring 2013 Trend

Who's ready for Spring?!? Well, one thing you should definitely have in your closet, ready to wear... is LACE! Just look at this beautiful yellow Stella McCartney Fringe Trim Lace Dress and I won't need to explain why. It's just so chic!


Now, because color infused lace is so big this Spring, I expected Valentino to totally bring it...and of course I wasn't let down not one bit! I love this Red Lace Macrame' number. It's perfect for any ocassion and classic enough to last a lifetime.


Finally, I couldn't leave out this fabulous Lace Trench Coat by Burberry Prorsum. It is just right for a more breezy day and the thing I love about trench coats...and especially this one is that they can double as a dress giving you a timeless, sophisticated look.


This lace trend transcends into footwear this Spring too so be sure to add something like these to your "must have" list.

Dolce & Gabbana Lace Covered Satin Platform Pumps


Jimmy Choo Fitch Glitter and Lace Sandals




Comments

Popular Posts