Mr. Bentley - AutomotiveSTYLE

I attended quite a few events leading up to the New York International Auto Show (NYAIS) press preview days but one in particular really had attendees excited. From being able to experience the Bentley up close and personal to the awesome celebrity performance...this was certainly one of the best.


StyleMayvin made the exclusive invite list and the door men were, shall we say, quite strict.


Once inside, the full experience began. Guests were able to chat with Bentley executives, check out the unique colors and styles selected for the interiors and of course, have a few drinks.



And since I've never met a Bentley I didn't like, I was more than excited for the big reveal of the new Flying Spur!





Can you see the excitement on my face?!?


After salivating over this gem of a vehicle, Bentley's event planners made sure that guests were able to cap the night off in style. Enter... Solange.  Although not familiar with all of her music and this having been the very first time I've seen her in "mini concert", I can say that she was beyond entertaining with a stage presence and confidence strong enough to rival anyone in the industry. 





It was a great night and the perfect combination of AutomotiveSTYLE and music.

Stay tuned for all of my upcoming photo coverage from NYIAS!

*Photo Credit: idmphotography

Comments

Popular Posts