Twin Bag By Porsche Design

Yes, one of the most coveted cars on the road now boasts having it's name on one of the most coveted handbags in the industry. The Porsche Twin Bag is as fabulous as the car itself...well, as close as any bag can be!

Recently, I was able to get an up close and personal look at the twin bag during a private VIP event at the Porsche Design store on Madison Ave in NYC.


This one is my favorite!


Then during NY Fashion week, I was privileged to be able to attend the Porsche Design Presentation. Here are a few of the looks I loved the most!











And of course...the Twin Bag made its debute to the public.





The new collection is beautiful and for me, it's a huge reward to be able to see the automotive design elements flow right into the clothing designs because I am the creator of AutomotiveSTYLE! This made my day! Oh...and the drinks were nice too.




Comments

Popular Posts