Get A Handle On This

Knowing full well that wearing a clutch bag whether day or night is right on trend, I'm still a BIG bag girl.  I don't know what is that attracts me to these handbags since I tend to put way too much in them but I just love having the space!  As a journalist, I find that often times I will leave home and not return for hours and after conducting interviews, reviewing products, taking photos and possibly meeting friends for an after work drink, I need all the space or organization I can get. So...that leads me to the new Reed Krakoff handbag collection!




The spring colors are awesome and perfect for the season and of course I am in lust with the Python printed hobo but if these colors aren't quite your thing, try something a bit more classic but still trendy like a fabulous blue, cordovan (or black) or white!




All of these Reed Krakoff styles and more are available at Neiman Marcus

Now don't be afraid, join the Big Bag Girls Club and get yours today!

Comments

Popular Posts