Getting To The Core Of Intel

By StyleMayvin Staff Writer: D. Fuego


I have a confession, I'm not the most tech savvy person in the world. Yes, this is true. But like most dudes on the planet I like to think I am... Right along with thinking I'm always right and never needing to ask for directions. So I was super excited when the StyleMayvin herself asked me to cover the Intel event in the super swanky Meatpacking district in NYC. 



I've been in the market for a new tech gadget for so long because I have been relying on my home desktop for big stuff and my iddybiddy iPhone for the little day-to-day things... But I felt displaced because I needed something where I can meet in the middle. I love the power of my desktop and the convenience of my iPhone but need to combine the two. And Intel has found the perfect way of doing so by partnering with several of the key players in the tech industry like Apple, Dell, Lenovo, HP, and Toshiba. Tablet + laptops = Intel. Yup... I learned quite a few things at this event. D. Fuego now = expert!



While Tablets and laptops are cool... They don't mean anything without an Intel processor. You wouldn't buy a brand new Ford Mustang with a used Festiva engine, would you? You don't even have to answer. Power is everything when getting one of these products and Intel offers several options that can give you the performance suitable to your needs and budget with the Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7. Personally, you can't go wrong with either of these. When you view the video and pics from the event, make sure to note how awesomely innovative these gadgets are as they flip flop from tablet to laptop before your very eyes. While I'm still not sure which brand of laptop to get... I am 100% sure it will have the racing engine powered by a Core Intel processor.






VIEDO BELOW
Featuring friend of the SM team, the marvelous Shannon Nobles!



Comments

Popular Posts