BET Awards 2013 - Day 2

Being a member of the "Media" is a fun job but let's be clear, it's A LOT of work! We do our best to catch all the action, take photos of celebs, network and everything else in between... AND I have to do all of that while still looking stylish. Needless to say, it's complicated but I simply adore every moment of it! And, as you can see taking a break every now and again ain't half bad either...


Welcome to the Ford Hot Spot!


The one thing I love about the BET Awards is people watching and since Ford Motor Company sent me to the #FordHotSpot to cover the activities in their social media lounge at the 2013 BET Awards, I was able to enjoy seeing quite a few people making their own interesting fashion statements.





















I can feel the excitement as everyone gets more and more excited about awards day and I'll be in full out Media Mode on the Red Carpet! Follow me on Instagram @StyleMayvin for candid shots and videos and come back here tomorrow for a full review!  Stay tuned...




Comments

Popular Posts