Ford Fusion 2013 Hybrid - AutomotiveSTYLE

Have you seen this car on the road and thought, "Hey...that reminds me of something I saw on the runway during Milan Fashion Week."? No? Well, since that's how my mind works, that's exactly what I thought when I had the opportunity to drive the Ice Blue 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid!



See the resemblance?


The Ford Fusion...especially in this color reads cool, calm, collected and most of all stylish, just like (left to right above) Prada, Blumarine, Giorgio Armani, Luisa Beccaria and Emporio Armani. Since the colors from the Runway so easily translate to AutomotiveSTYLE in this case, they are equally as fabulous!



Although I wasn't present for the initial launch in Santa Monica, in addition to driving this baby around for a week, I did get an up close a personal view a few months ago. During the Random Acts of Fusion kickoff event in Times Square NYC with Ryan Seacrest where a Ford Fusion was given away, I knew then and there this car would be a big seller for Ford. They even gave away more Fusions as part of the campaign!  Hey, if you didn't know, Ford's community service efforts deserve a standing ovation...just like the final model walk at every Chado Ralph Rucci fashion show I've ever attended.  Simply fabulous dahling!



About the Ford Fusion Hybrid:
  • The gas engine and electric motor combine to deliver a maximum 188 net horsepower
  • Travel under light to normal acceleration up to 62 miles per hour on electric power alone
  • Gas engine kicks in extra power when needed, such as when passing or merging
  • Recycles energy to recharge hybrid battery
  • Regenerative Brake System helps minimize wear on brake pads to help lower maintenance cost
  • Blind Spot Information System designed to detect vehicles entering blind spots and alerts you with an indicator light in the sideview mirror (Meanwhile, I love this so much, I believe ALL cars should be required to have this safety feature!)



Comments

Popular Posts