Noteworthy Notes

Who doesn't melt at the mere mention of a  good love story? Well, that's exactly the premise behind the Faith Hill and Tim McGraw "Soul2Soul" Collection. Inspired by their classic American love story, the collection consists of two fragrances Tim McGraw Soul2Soul for Him and Faith Hill Soul2Soul for Her





The "For Him" fragrance opens with sensual scents of spices enriched with brandy notes. A heart features classic woody accords combined with aromatic herbs, while base notes include sexy robust aromas. Sounds official right? That little blurb is for the enthusiasts who actually know what it all means.  For the novice, let me just say, all you need to remember is the opening sensual scent.  This is truly a great fragrance for men and to create that special connection...introducing the "For Her" fragrance...Faith Hill Soul2Soul. This scent is a mixture of lotus flower, princess rose and white Georgia peach. It sounds as yummy as it smells.  These fragrances are certainly worth a try! It just might turn into your favorite! Honestly, these two are so inspirational that they could almost sell me anything...watch this and tell me you don't agree.



Thankfully my PR friends in the fragrance industry know just how much I love to try new things so not only was I able to try out Soul2Soul, the hubby and I experimented with the smooth scents of Nautica Aqua Rush for men and Guess Girl!




Nautica Aqua Rush Gold is fresh fragrance with lots of fruit inspired notes including bergamot, green mandarin, pink grapefruit, lime, apple and seaweed! I know it sounds like I'm describing an elegant, yet appetizing snack and hey...maybe I am... I'll let you finish that thought while I move on to Guess Girl. This has to be one of the cutest perfume bottles I've ever laid eyes on.  Of course, I love pink and while it's marketed towards young women in their 20's, I say it's great for women of any age. After all thirty is the new twenty, or was the saying "forty is the new twenty"? Hmmm...either way, I say you are only as young as you feel! If you love fruity notes of nectar made of raspberry, melon and bergamot then this ones for you!



Comments

Popular Posts