Top 5 Fall Must Have's

Normally what I love most about Fall is layering!  I simply love all of the layers of clothing I am able to pull together to make a look fabulous but this season, I thought it best to venture outside of that and not just bring you the newest "fashion fad" but real trends that are classic in their own right.

So my top pick is the Ankle Boot. I remember having quite a few pairs of ankle boots over 10 years ago and when the craze of the "bootie" hit, I think this boot took a bit of a back seat but they're back and better than ever!


The hand held bag. Yes, believe me I still love my clutch bags but a great addition to the collection is something like this.


Number 3 on the list was fighting for the top spot in my mind simply because I absolutely adore motorcycle jackets. It's something about that hard, yet chic look that just screams sexy.  Wouldn't you agree?


The turtleneck!  Now that's an oldie but goodie for sure. It's perfect for any fall outing and in a neutral color like black or cream, you simply can't go wrong.


And finally, rounding out the list at #5...The white coat.  Ok, so I know it's gonna be more difficult than difficult to keep this baby clean but I say, go chic or go home! This is how you do style the right way.

Photo Courtesy: Harpers Bazaar

Comments

Popular Posts