Tundra Takeover - AutomotiveSTYLE

Any time I have the opportunity to hang out with the Toyota group of associates, I jump at it! Not only do I always have a great time, I also learn so much about the newest and the greatest from the company.

So what's new, you ask? How about the 2014 Toyota Tundra?


Now just what, might you ask, would a fashion forward girl like myself know about this type of truck? Well, the first time I was every under the wheel was sitting on my Dad's lap in a truck very much like this one. Personally, I think a woman looks all kinds of sexy stepping out of a huge, commanding vehicle like this one 

The redesigned 2014 Toyota Tundra half-ton full-size pickup truck adds dramatically bold elements of design, refinement, quality and craftsmanship, while building upon Tundra’s well-known reputation for reliability, efficiency and function, making it the most STYLISH, value-driven and capable Tundra yet. 

Check out my favorite interior color combination! Suede inserts anyone? Talk about style!





Tundra has three trim levels (Limited, Platinum and SRS) and offers three cab styles: two-door Regular Cab, four-door Double Cab, and the super-sized four-door CrewMax. Tundra Regular Cab and Double Cab models are offered in standard bed (78.7-inch) or long bed (97.6-inch) configurations, while the CrewMax comes with a 66.7-inch bed. All beds are 22.2-in. deep. All that means is, this is a whole lotta truck and good things come in 3's! Just like the StyleMayvin, the Tundra and a stylish new camper. Glamping road trip anyone?



From staying the magnificent Nemacolin Woodlands Resort...






...ziplining and target practice...



Fashion and rifle handling at its finest, literally. :)


...to fine wining & dining, graceful Pennsylvania views... 






...and, most importantly off roading experiences, I couldn't have had a better time! 




Yeah...I did that!

For more information on the 2014 Toyota Tundra visit the Toyota website! Trust me, You've gonna love what you see!

Comments

Popular Posts