Saturday, September 14, 2013

London Fashion Week - LIVESTREAM

Just across the pond, London Fashion Week is in full swing and since I know my readers are just as style obsessed as I am, I had to share this with you!

As MBFW ends, LFW begins...what stamina we style writers must possess to consistently bring you all of the fabulous-ness of fashion season! It's certainly a job but it's definitely one that I love.


With that...don't miss out on any of the LFW Collections!  Keep it right here and enjoy the LIVE STREAM! (See show listings for date and time schedules below)



LFW 13TH - 17TH SEPTEMBER


Date
Time(EST)  
Designer
Saturday 14th Sept


12:00p
  Ashish

2:00p
  Mark Fast
Monday 16th Sept
9:00p
  KTZ
Tuesday 17th Sept   
4:00p
  Simone Rocha 

7:00p
  Emilio de la Morena

9:00p
  Maria Grachvogel

11:00p
  Haizhen Wang

All Credit: British Fashion Council 

0 comments:

Post a Comment