Sunday, September 15, 2013

Jenny Packham Spring 2014 - MBFW

Now since my schedule is so ridiculous every single NYFW and believe me, I am trying to find a way to make a little less hectic, I can't get to all of the shows I want to see.  Last season Jenny Packham blew my socks off...see my coverage HERE...and although I wasn't able to physically attend this time, I would be completely remiss if I didn't share this level of awesomeness with my readers. Seriously, choosing my favorite looks from this show was one of the hardest tasks of the day! So yeah, I loved 37 of the 44 looks...

View at your own risk! You may just die an unbelievably pleasant fashion death! Love it if you dare...





































Congratulations Jenny!!!

Photo Credit: FGPS


0 comments:

Post a Comment