2014 Porsche Panamera Hybrid - AutomotiveSTYLE

I am a huge fan of Hybrid's and I guess that's mainly because I realize we won't be able to continue to consume as much gas as we currently do forever. I mean, it really is cool to go green. Now, let me also say I've not been jumping up and down style-wise by every hybrid car I've ever seen however, the Porsche Panamera changes the game!

"The dream of a sports car. But without any compromise in terms of everyday driving. These two demands couldn’t really be further apart. However, they are both met by the new Panamera models. Uniting thrilling contradictions to create something unique and unmistakable: a Porsche – for every day."




Imagine driving off into the sunset in this!


And the cherry on top is that it's easy on the environment!


The electric side of this car is so on point! Reps say it gets 22+ miles of all-electric driving at speeds up to 83 mph!

Starting at $99,000 this car is the definition of style, beauty and speed. It has very easily jumped to one of my top 10 favorites!


Other features I love: 

  • 3.0-liter supercharged V-6 engine 
  • Electric motor and a 9.4-kWh lithium-ion battery pack
  • 416 horsepower
  • The battery can reach full charge within approximately two and a half hours when connected to a 240V power source
Just look at that face! What's not to love?







Comments

Popular Posts