Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Love It Or Leave It?

Okay, okay...we all know that Isabel Marant was the first to put the wedge sneaker out there and yes, I know that there are more than a few designers who have followed suit...surprisingly even some who have always been synonymous with being a trend setter themselves and sure, as of mid July I was utterly and completely over the trend as I do not own a pair myself, and then...

Puma made me at least rethink my opinion...


The Sky Wedge Rose Gold Sneaker really is dope. Yeah, I said it and there's no other way to describe it. Love it or leave it, this is one "wedge sneaker" I just might be willing to try. Certainly never to be on that trend bandwagon but simply because Puma is and always will be one of my favorite sneaker brands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment